- Our 35 faculty are experts in all the major infectious diseases, such as HIV/AIDS, respiratory pathogens, enteric pathogens, mycobacterial infections, fungal infections, and device-related infections.
- Well-established research programs resulting in $13,533,835 of new funding in 2020-2021.
- Faculty authored 142 peer-reviewed publications and thirteen book chapters in 2020-2021.
- The Infectious Diseases Fellowship Training Program offers comprehensive clinical training and diverse research opportunities in the largest medical center in the world.
- The section’s T32 Research Training in Infection and Immunity program offers three slots for fellows interested in advanced training in research.