All of Us Biomedical Researcher (BR) Scholars Program is a one-year program that supports underrepresented biomedical researchers who attended the BR Faculty Summit. The purpose of the All of Us BR Scholars Program is to increase the engagement of underrepresented researchers that use the All of Us research platform and help mitigate professional barriers common to researchers from underrepresented groups.
All of Us BR Scholars will have access to:
- Research project guidance from Baylor College of Medicine faculty mentors
- Professional development sessions (grant writing, career guidance, time management)
- Monthly meetings with AoUEwG program staff to guide the research team’s progress
- BRFS One Day Retreat
- Ongoing support from a team of data science trainers
- Seed Awards to support research team projects
Individuals selected to attend the BR Faculty Summit are admitted to the All of Us BR Scholars program.