The Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship program offers two ACGME-approved positions per academic year.
- Eligible for certification by the American Board of Pathology (AP/CP, AP, or CP)
- Eligible for certification by the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics (M.D.s only)
All application materials, including recommendation letters, should be submitted online, and include the following:
- Completed online House Staff Application
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcripts and step I, II, and III USMLE/COMLEX scores
- Two letters of recommendation
Interested applicants should address communications related to the fellowship program to the program director or program coordinator.
Angshumoy Roy, M.D., Ph.D.