About the Partnership
The Texas EMSC State Partnership Family Advocates Network brings together groups of concerned individuals from across Texas who are dedicated to reducing child and adolescent morbidity and mortality from serious illness or injury in our state. As a vital part of the EMSC State Partnership team, family advocate volunteers will have the support of a state-wide collaborative of professionals and volunteers from a variety of vocations and disciplines, working together to create a unified front in the effort to ensure safe, effective, efficient, timely, equitable, family-centered emergency medical care for all children in the great State of Texas.
Take a moment to read Skyler's Story on page 4 of the EMSC publication Getting Started; Staying Involved: An EMSC Toolkit for Family Representatives.
- Family Advisory Network, Emergency Medical Service for for Children Innovation and Improvement Center
- Family Advocates Invitation Letter
- Texans Care for Children
- Texas Parent to Parent
- Common Emergencies of Children with Special Healthcare Needs
- Medical Information Form for Children with Special Healthcare Needs
- Medical Information Letter for Your Local EMS Agency
- For more information on Children with Special Healthcare Needs, visit the Texas Department of State Health Service CSHCN Systems Development Group
For more information, contact the Texas EMSC State Partnership office at (832) 824-EMSC (3672) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMSC Family Advocacy Network
This video features EMS for Children family advocate representatives from around the country and what their role is.