It is never too late to build up your financial literacy, which is why BCM LIFE encourages you to start your journey right now. Get started by checking out our virtual sessions, and partaking in challenges in the Vitality portal. In addition, WellConnect also provides helpful tips and resources to support your financial wellness and to assist you with developing the skills and experience needed to live a fiscally responsible lifestyle.
Need to meet with someone?
Baylor offers financial aid counseling to all Baylor students. To schedule an appointment, email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about loans you take out as a professional student.
Financial Wellness 101
Personal Finance FAQ’s
- What is a budget?
- How do you make a budget and stick to it?
- What is personal finance?
- How do I prepare for meeting with someone to talk about my credit problems?
- How do I go about trying to restructure or consolidate my debts?
- Is borrowing money from friends or relatives a good idea?
- What makes me legally obligated to pay back a loan?
- Can I negotiate a repayment plan for my defaulted student loan?
- Is money from student loans considered taxable income?
- What should I do if I'm over my head in debt?