Instructor, Assistant Director of Evaluation and Assessment Analytics
- Instructor, Assistant Director of Evaluation and Assessment Analytics
Evaluation, Assessment & Educational Research
Baylor College of Medicine
- One Baylor Plaza, M220 (Office)
Houston, TX 77030
- PhD from Texas A&M University
- 12/2015 - College Station, Texas United States
- Research, Measurement, and Statistics
- Methods exploration and development
- Zhou, Y., Graham, L., & West, C. "The relationship between study strategies and academic performance." International journal of medical education.2016;7:324.
- Zhou, Y., Skidmore, S. "A Reassessment of ANOVA Reporting Practices: A Review of Three APA Journals." Journal of Methods and Measurement in the Social Sciences.2017;8:3-19.
- West, C., Zhou, Y., Landry, K., Watzak, B., Graham, L. "Multidimensional evaluation of interprofessional collaboration in a disaster simulation." Multidimensional evaluation of interprofessional collaboration in a disaster simulation.2018;12(1):293.
- Zhou, Y., Huang, S., Poythress, E., Stolar, A., & Appelbaum, N. "The Incremental Influence of Course Leadership, Team Dynamics, and Psychological Safety on Personal Empathy and Burnout." Academic Medicine.2021;96(11s):S222-S223.
- Gill, A.C., Zhou, Y., Greely, J.T., Beasley, A.D., Purkiss, J., and Juneja, M. "Longitudinal outcomes one year following implicit bias training in medical students." Medical Teacher. 2022 : 1-8.
- Zhou, Y., Purkiss, J., Juneja, Greely, J.T., Beasley, A.D., M. and Gill, A.C. "Dataset: Knowledge and attitude retention following an implicit bias classroom workshop." F1000research. 2022 11 (25):
Log In to edit your profile