If you have not registered, visit this page New Users.
The Cytometry and Cell Sorting Core has:
- Seven analyzers: an Amnis ImageStreamX Mark II, an LSRFortessa Analyzer
- Two LSRII Analyzers
- Two CantoII Analyzers
- An Acoustic Focusing Attune Analyzer
The core also has:
- Five sorters: a 5-laser FACSAriaIIu sorter
- Five-laser FACSAriaII sorter
- Three -aser FACSAriaIIu sorter
- Four-laser Sony SH800
- Two-laser Union Biometrica BioSorter
In addition there we offer:
- Automated Viability Analyzer/Cell Counter (Vi-Cell)
- AutoMACS Magnetic Column Cell Separator
- GentleMACS tissue dissociator
- Three computers at our workstations (two PCs, and one Mac)
Training is offered on all instruments.
We offer six main types of training (request all training by email):
- Analyzer Training - $350 - (acquire data on fluorescence expression). Typically 3 days (4-5 hours apiece) on a Monday-Wednesday.
- Aria Sort Training - $115/hour - (analyze AND deflect a certain population of cells to be collected for downstream applications). Typically 16-20 hours of one on one training. Requests to be trained will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Access Aria sort training videos for initial training or to review your training (Baylor login required)
- Sony SH800 Sort Training - $65/hour + $40 chip charge - (analyze the fluorescence expression AND deflect a certain population of cells to be collected downstream applications). Typically 6 hours of one on one training.
- Vi-Cell Training- Complementary ~30 minutes - (cell counter and viability analyzer).
- AutoMACS Training- Complementary ~1 hour - (magnetic cell separator).
- GentleMACS Training - Complementary ~10 minutes- (tissue dissociator).