The Radiology-Diagnostic Residency Program at Baylor College of Medicine is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. In keeping with our total resident complement of 48, we offer 12 advanced PGY-2 positions each year. We interview approximately 120 candidates. All positions are filled through the National Residency Matching Program. We will accept applications and supporting documentation only through the Electronic Residency Application System. Interviews are by invitation only.
Program number: 4204821195
2023-2024 Interview Season Timeline
All interviews will remain virtual this year via Zoom.
- Sept. 27, 2023: Application reviews begin
- Nov. 10, 2023: Application deadline
- October-December 2023: Interviews
- Feb. 28, 2024: Rank Order List certification deadline
- March 15, 2024: Match Day!