- Second successful Evaheart LVAD implant done in the Houston area by our advanced heart failure team.
- Awarded the title of High Performing Hospitals for Heart Failure and Cardiology and Heart Surgery in 2021-22 by the U.S. News and World Report.
- Our heart failure program’s transplant team is celebrating more than 1,450 heart transplants over the 36 years with the collaboration of Baylor College of Medicine Texas Heart Institute, and Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center.
- In a collaboration with one of the top medical schools in the country, Baylor College of Medicine, our program as part of Texas Heart Institute and Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center offers an Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology fellowship program.
- Our clinical faculty practice at the Baylor College of Medicine, Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center, and Texas Heart Institute.
Our division offers training through the Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology fellowship program.
We address a full range of heart health patient needs through an integrated, multidisciplinary patient-centered approach to cardiovascular care.