The Baylor College of Medicine affiliated residency program in orthopedic surgery is an ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical) approved 60-month training program in all areas of musculoskeletal surgery for six residents per training level. Our residents train at the Baylor St. Luke’s at the McNair Campus and the affiliated hospitals throughout the resident rotations.
- Comprehensive exposure to all aspects of orthopedic surgery
- Located in the heart of the Texas Medical Center – the world’s largest health science complex
- Affiliated hospitals ranked among the best in the country
- Additional affiliations with leading universities and NASA
- Early clinical and surgical exposure along with resident autonomy with appropriate faculty supervision
- Surgical Skills Laboratory and Simulation Center