55th Annual Comprehensive Review Course in PM&R
Due to COVID-19, this course will be hosted Virtually.
Hosted by the Baylor College of Medicine, H. Ben Taub Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Virtual Course Dates: Saturday, April 10 - Friday, April 16, 2021
This activity is intended for physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, residents and fellows, family medicine physicians, orthopedic surgeons, neurorehabilitation physicians, and allied health professionals in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Brain Injury
- Burn Rehabilitation
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Interventional Pain Procedures
- Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine
- Spine Medicine
- Neuromuscular Diseases and Electrodiagnosis
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- General Medical Rehabilitation (Cancer, Cardiac, Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
- Spasticity Management
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Exercise & Modalities
- Mock Oral Cases
Lectures, case presentations, discussions, questions and answer sessions, audiovisual presentations, syllabus, mock written and oral examinations.
- Identify and describe the anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of disease and injuries that lead to the development of physical and cognitive disabilities.
- Describe and evaluate the physical medicine and rehabilitation methods and modalities used in treating persons with injuries, diseases, and disabilities.
- Identify techniques for risk factor modification, diagnosis, and treatment of predictable medical complications for persons with disabilities.
- Describe state of the art clinical practice of physiatry based on current research in physical medicine and rehabilitation and associated fields.
Baylor College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
|Participant Label||Participation Fee|
|Allied Health Professionals||$895|
|BCM Affiliate and/or Trainee||$595|
Note: (No additional fee for presentation handouts)