Committed Partners in Patient Care
When your patients need help achieving a successful pregnancy, refer them with confidence to the fertility specialists at Baylor-TCH Family Fertility Center. Our highly acclaimed fertility specialists have more than three decades of experience caring for patients with complex fertility issues. They are also recognized leaders in their field, directing current and future treatment protocols.
Experience You Can Trust
We offer you and your patients the most positive experience and best possible outcome through:
- A commitment to helping all patients achieve pregnancy even in cases where infertility treatments have been unsuccessful in the past
- Expertise in complex reproductive care and LGBTQ care and reproductive needs
- Initial patient visits scheduled typically within two weeks of contact that offer a one-stop approach and diagnosis to all reproductive problems
- State-of-art ultrasound diagnostic center that insures accurate diagnoses
- A wide range of fertility treatment options, from assisted fertility techniques to treatment for male infertility and women's reproductive disorders
- Timely, ongoing communication regarding your patient's care, from the initial evaluation to regular treatment updates
- Return of your patients to your practice upon conception
- Access to the latest advancements and leading minds in reproductive medicine, as faculty members of Baylor College of Medicine, a world-renowned medical and research center
- State-of-the-art lab and patient care facilities
- Specialists with joint appointments at MD Anderson Cancer Center, allowing coordination of care for cancer-related fertility issues
- Faculty members in leadership positions in national organizations including the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM), and faculty who actively advocate for changes in legislative policy to impact the future of reproductive medicine.
We offer new hope to your patients facing infertility through a wide range of fertility treatments, including a superb IVF program that long ago celebrated a milestone of 1,700 IVF babies.
Our physicians are highly experienced in managing the entire spectrum of reproductive disorders, from teenage years to menopause and beyond. We also offer expert evaluation in male infertility. Baylor Medicine ranks among the highest percentage of male factor assisted reproduction cases in the nation.