The Sleep Medicine Fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine accepts applications via the Electronic Residency Application Service, or ERAS, which is sponsored by the Association of American Medical Colleges. Applications are accepted through ERAS beginning in July each year. The program takes five fellows each academic year.
To submit applications through ERAS, applicants must contact the ERAS Fellowship Documents Office and request an electronic token, which is then used for access to the ERAS application site.
Below are entry requirements to apply for the Sleep Medicine Fellowship:
- Have completed an eligible ACGME-accredited residency program (Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Neurology or ENT) within the United States
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Green Card Holder, or on a J-1 Visa
- Disclosure if applying in 7th year of training on a J-1 Visa
The following materials must be submitted through ERAS:
- ERAS application
- Curriculum vitae (ERAS format is acceptable)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE results
- Your email address
- A copy of your ECFMG certificate and visa, if applicable