This award is given to Baylor College of Medicine faculty members who demonstrate a record of significant leadership in a range of curriculum development or educational administration.
To be eligible for an award in the Educational Leadership category, you must be a Baylor Faculty member in support of the education mission with a minimum of five years employed as BCM faculty, and have held your major educational leadership role for a minimum of three years. For questions regarding eligibility, contact email@example.com.
Instructions for Submitting an Educational Leadership Portfolio
A mini-portfolio is a structured presentation of evidence of quality, quantity, and breadth of educational contributions specific to a given category. The mini-portfolio consists of a structured summary, a personal statement, supporting documentation, and CV. We have provided a structured summary with examples of how document many different activities.
The following documents will need to be submitted to the online management system in pdf format. Documents must be received by 5 p.m. on the application deadline of the review cycle -no exceptions.
- Personal Statement (three page limit, prompts provided)
- Structured Summary Template (six page limit) of your accomplishments
- Supporting Documentation including a Table of Appendices (20-page limit)
- Letters of Support (four letters maximum)
- A current copy of your curriculum vitae in BCM format (Download the BCM CV template)