This award will be given to Baylor College of Medicine faculty members who demonstrate excellence in educational research.
To be eligible for an award in the Educational Research category you must be a Baylor Faculty in support of our education mission. For questions regarding eligibility, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Submitting an Educational Research Portfolio
A mini-portfolio is a structured presentation of evidence of quality, quantity, and breadth of educational contributions specific to a given category. The mini-portfolio, in this category, consists of a structured summary, structured abstracts, a personal statement, supporting documentation, and CV. We have provided a structured summary with examples of how to document many different activities.
The following documents will need to be submitted to the online management system in pdf format. Documents must be received by 5 p.m. on the application deadline of the review cycle - no exceptions.
- Personal Statement (three page limit prompts provided)
- Structured Summary (six page limit; Minimum font 11-point)
- Structured Abstracts (no page limit) Template included with structured summary template
- Supporting Documents (20 page limit). Includes the Table of Appendices
- Letters of Support (up to a max. of four letters)
- A current copy of your curriculum vitae so that reviewers can refer to it for reference purposes during the review process. The CV must be in standard Baylor format