Baylor College of Medicine recognizes faculty achievement across all mission areas with institutional awards annually presented at Faculty Awards Day in May. This year's ceremony took place on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 in Cullen Auditorium.
This webpage leads to information about each award:
- How to apply: Description, eligibility, application process, forms and templates
- Selection committee members
Barbara and Corbin J. Robertson, Jr. Presidential Award for Excellence in Education
- Recognizes faculty members annually who have made long-standing, consistent, and highly valued contributions to the educational mission of the College.
Ben and Margaret Love Foundation Bobby Alford Award for Academic Clinical Professionalism
- Annually recognizes a physician at the College for professionalism and humanism, and the recipient's ability to model these qualities in the practice of medicine.
Clark Faculty Service Award
- Honors faculty members for exemplary service to the College with professionalism.
- Any Baylor faculty member may nominate a fellow faculty member for a Clark Faculty Service Award.
Norton Rose Fulbright Faculty Excellence Award
- Recognizes faculty contributions in four categories: Teaching and Evaluation, Development of Enduring Educational Materials, Educational Leadership and Educational Research.