From Our Residents to You
In our Annual House Staff Evaluation, residents were asked to discuss several aspects of the residency program. Here is what some had to say:
• "I have had the opportunity to cover a wide variety of patients and not only increase my knowledge on different diseases, but also increase my confidence in formulating plans and managing complicated patients."
• "The volume of patients we see allows one to become comfortable with the treatment and approach to various disease processes."
• "I consider myself lucky to be a part of this program, not just because of the education and opportunities it provides, but also because of the support and the inspiration I feel from co-residents, fellows, attendings, and program staff and leadership."
• "The faculty are all great to work with and [we] have the opportunity to formulate a plan on [our] own. Lots of teaching time."
• "[We have] support to do research in areas where we have specific interests."