Remember to include your AAMC ID# in all correspondence.
- Confirm interview invitation
- Complete MSTP Interview Information Form to indicate housing and transportation needs
- Submit photo (head shot of applicant) and copy of green card (if applicable)
- Submit residency questionnaire (Texas Residents Only) prior to your interview date
- Review Technical Standards for Baylor College of Medicine
- Make hotel reservations
- Print Maps
- Dietary restrictions and special accommodation requests - email firstname.lastname@example.org
It's a good idea to make copies of all the documents that you are requested to send to the Office of Admissions. Be sure to pack and bring them with you to the interview.
Background Checks for Accepted Applicants
The Association of American Medical Colleges recommends that all U.S. medical schools procure a national background check on applicants upon their conditional acceptance to medical school. This is to ascertain the ability of accepted applicants to eventually become licensed physicians in the future, enhance the safety and well-being of patients, and to ensure the public's continuing trust in the medical profession.
Review the AAMC background check process here.
Review BCM's background check policy here.