Baylor wants to do all it can to make sure you do well and make the most of your time in medical school. Playing a key role in this effort are the mentors at Baylor. Students meet regularly with their mentors in small groups and one-on-one to gain insights into a wide range of topics, including:
- Effectively mastering the science courses
- Taking advantage of special opportunities such as tracks and electives
- Getting involved at the school and in the community
- Studying for the national board exam
- Balancing work/life/family
- Navigating the clinical rotations.