The Division of Medical Education Research and Scholarship (MERS), in the Office of the Senior Dean at Baylor College of Medicine, aims to support, collaborate on and promote educational research and scholarship.
What do we do?
- Provide consultations on research designs, survey development, building educational research into existing efforts statistical approaches, dissemination strategies, etc.
- Develop and provide educational and training experiences.
- Create a community for medical education researchers at BCM.
Join our mailing list below to stay informed on calls for abstracts/papers/grants, educational workshops/retreats/activities, educational research resources and other related news.
The Educational Research Mini-Series Website
Funded by the Baylor College of Medicine Department of Education, Innovation & Technology (EIT) Faculty Pilot Grants, the Educational Research Mini-Series website aims to:
- Develop a video mini-series on educational research with BCM faculty experts
- Curate existing educational research resources, curriculum, and materials
- Promote opportunities to engage in educational research
This website serves as a valuable hub for educational researchers, trainees and educators, offering a curated collection of resources and materials designed to enhance your education research endeavors.
On this site you will find a list of educational research journals, grant opportunities, mini-videos on a variety of educational research and scholarship topics and much more. Check it out today!
Topic: Learn Serve Lead 2024: The AAMC Annual Meeting Call for Submissions in Medical Education
Deadline: Dec. 1, 2023
Time: 1:59 a.m. CST
Description: The AAMC is accepting submissions for Learn Serve Lead 2024: The AAMC Annual Meeting. Learn Serve Lead (LSL), from Nov. 8-12, 2024 in Atlanta GA, is open to all those engaged in advancing academic medicine and brings together our medical school and teaching hospital community from across campuses, disciplines, and missions. Please view the full call and submission instructions online here. Contact email@example.com with any questions.