The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at Baylor College of Medicine announces the First Annual Admissions Symposium to be held in person Saturday, Oct. 8, 2022. The Admissions Symposium provides assistance to accomplished undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students from diverse backgrounds, including underrepresented in science, first-generation, non-traditional, and sexual orientation and gender minority groups, who are interested in applying to the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences. In addition, selected attendees will be given an opportunity to participate in a mock interview with faculty and staff experienced with the admissions process.
- Check-in: 9:30 a.m. (8:30 a.m. for students selected for mock interviews)
- Event time: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Location: Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX
- Attire: business casual
Agenda at a glance
There will be several panels and information sessions available during the symposium. Some of the topics included during the day are the following:
- Finding opportunities for your research journey
- Developing a career path
- Finding your research fit
- Building a successful graduate school application
- Maintaining physical and mental wellness in graduate school
- Student life at Baylor in and out of the lab
- Mock Interviews
If you have any questions contact email@example.com.
Learn more about graduate school programs: