The approval process for each tool will include reviews for functionality, accessibility, security, FERPA, legal, cost, as well as other factors.
The general steps are as follows:
- Instructor submit request via an email to Ed-Tech, Ed-Tech@bcm.edu - the following information is required to submit a request
- Product Name
- Link to Product Website
- Brief Purpose of Tool (how the tool will be used and why and integration with Blackboard is needed
- Link to Product Terms of Service Agreement
- Link to Product Voluntary Product Accessibility Template
- License information: (a) a license is required and has been purchased; (b) a license is required but has NOT yet been purchased; (c) no license is required; (d) other - please explain.
- Funding source (who is paying for the license)
- The LMS Administrator will review the request