Browser Support: Google Chrome is the recommended browser to use when accessing SuccessFactors. Other browsers may be used if third party cookie settings within the browser are enabled.
For Employees: (Faculty, Staff, Residents, Postdoctoral Fellows, Graduate Students)
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- Access SuccessFactors LMS
- Click on your "To-Do" and Select the "Take Courses"
- All course(s) assigned will be listed here. Select the Course you wish to complete.
- SuccessFactors Password: SSO Password (Baylor Network Password)
- Non-BCM Location SuccessFactor Access: Multi-Factor Authentication is required.
- View Instructions to obtain Multi-Factor Authentication access on the BCM Intranet.
For Sponsored Guests: (Medical Students, Non-BCM employees, and Guests)
- SuccessFactors External Learner Learning Management System
- SuccessFactors Password: You will be asked to provide the password when you log in.
- If it is your first time logging in: Use BCMLMS01, the system will prompt you to create a new one.
- If it is NOT your first time logging in: Enter your created password.
- If you forget your password, please follow the instructions on the homepage to reset your password. If you get locked out of your account or continue to experience issues logging in, contact the IT-helpdesk at (713) 798-8737 or go the IT Portal at it.bcm.edu to create a ticket.
- Non-BCM Location SuccessFactor Access: Not Applicable
Note: Sponsored Guest Accounts (SGA) can take up to 72 hours to finalize. If you attempt to log in upon receiving your email, try again at a later time. If the 72 hour window has passed and you are still unable to log in, please reach out to email@example.com.