Helping Autistic Adolescents with Behavior Therapy for Internalizing Traits (H-52639)
Are you the parent of an autistic teen aged 12-17 with anxiety and/or depression?
Baylor College of Medicine is conducting a research study that provides free, weekly, virtual cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for autistic teens with anxiety and/or depression.
- 10 weeks of free, virtual CBT tailored for autism
- A total of three virtual assessments (at baseline, midpoint, and after treatment)
- Compensation for each completed assessment visit ($100 each)
Is this study right for me?
- Does your child (age 12-17) have an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis?
- Can your child communicate verbally?
- Is your child experiencing anxiety, worries, fears, or sadness?
- Do you currently reside in Texas?
If you are interested or unsure if you meet the requirements, contact a member of the study team at AutismTeenTherapy@bcm.edu.